If you’re new to Kodi you may not know what a URL resolver is, but when you do, they can make Kodi a much better experience.
Basically when you search for a movie or TV show on Kodi, Kodi will search a range of online sources for a stream of that particular show or movie. What a URL resolver does is it also searches premium hosts like rapidgator, but instead of paying a load of monthly fees for these premium hosts, you pay one fee to a URL resolver who include these premium services in your search. The resolver will use a premium Debrid site, which aren’t Kodi exclusive, but their Kodi configurations are a great tool.
I use real-debrid and all-debrid. Real Debrid is only €9 for 90 days (about £7, $10) so costs very little. If you want to try, you can set up real-debrid premium for 15 days to try for only €3.
Not all Kodi addons support real-debrid, but many do, especially the most popular including; Exodus, Specto, SALTS, iStream, Release Hub, Entertainment Hub, Ice Films & 1Channel
So, if you decide to take the plunge, read below for how to add real-debrid to Kodi.
- Set up a premium account at Real-Debrid
- Select System>Addons>System>Dependancies>URLResolver>Configure>Universal Resolvers
- Scroll down the list until you find to Real-Debrid
- Select Priority
- Update the priority to 90 and select Done
- Select OK to save your changes
- Select Configure once again and select Universal Resolvers
- Scroll down to Real Debrid
- Select “(Re)Authorize My Account” and a pop up will appear giving you a URL to go to and an authorisationn code.
- In a browser on your phone, tablet, PC etc, any browser will do and go to https://real-debrid.com/device, ensuring you’re logged into your real-debrid account. If not, log in and then go back to https://real-debrid.com/device
- Enter the code in the box on the website provided in the pop up in Kodi and click Continue.
- You’ll be told your account is authorised and the box in Kodi will soon disappear.