TV shows, movies, live tv & sport and 4K movies, Falcon is a great addon for all Kodi fans. Install below with our step by step guide.
The below instructions cover Kodi 16.1, For Kodi 17 (Krypton) all you need to do is before doing the below, ensure you have “allow addons from unknown sources” ticked to Yes in your settings by Clicking the Settings “gears” icon in the top left of your Kodi 17 home screen. Then click “System settings” then click “Addons”. When in the addons menu, in the right hand box where it says “Unknown sources”, ensure it’s ticked to yes (the slider circle is on the rignht hand side and highlighted)
In addition to this, below where it says to click on System>File manager, you instead select the “Settings” gear icon on the Kodi home screen and then select “File Manager.”
The third and final amendment in order to install on Kodi 17 is instead of selecting “System > Settings > Addons” to get to the addons menu, for Kodi 17 all you need to do is select “Addons” from the home screen, then click the “Addon browser” icon in the top left of the screen). Everything else needed to install the addons is the same.
So for Falcon:
- Open Kodi and go to System > File Manager
- Select “Add Source”
- Select the box which says “None”
- Type http://ajbuilds.uk/secret and click “Done”
- Go to the box underneath which says “Enter a name for this media source” and type “Falcon” before clicking “OK”
- Click back to your Home Screen (the back arrow on a remote a few times should do this, if you’re unsure, close Kodi and open it again.
- Select System>Settings>Add-ons
- Select “Install from zip file”
- Select “Falcon”
- Select plugin.video.falcmov.zip
- After you see the “Add-on Enabled” notification go back to the Addons menu and click “Install from Repository”
- Select “Falcon Movies”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and click on “Falcon Movies”
- Click “Install” and after a few seconds you should get the message “Addon Enabled”