cCloud has been around a while and has a shitload of live TV streams from all across the world!
- Open Kodi and go to System > File Manager (for Kodi 17 click the “Settings” gear icon in the top left of Kodi home screen and then select “File Manager.”)
- Select “Add Source”
- Select the box which says “None”
- Type http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and click “Done”
- Go to the box underneath which says “Enter a name for this media source” and type “Fusion” before clicking “OK”
- Click back to your Home Screen (the back arrow on a remote a few times should do this, if you’re unsure, close Kodi and open it again.
- Select System>Settings>Add-ons (for Kodi 17, just click “Addons” from the Kodi home screen)
- Select “Install from zip file”
- Select “Fusion” from the list of file sources (folders)
- Select “xmbc-repos” then select “English” then select “repository.podgod-x.x.x.zip”
- Wait for the “Add-on Enabled” notification
- While still at the addons menu, click “Install from Repository” then select “Podgod Repo”, then select “Video Addons”
- From the list of addons, seect “cCloud TV”
- Once you see the addon enabled notification, you can now use cCloud