A new repository has recently come onto Kodi and is very popular and hailed as a potential alternative to Exodus due to the volume of addons and content available, including the amazing Covenant. Check out installation instructions below for Covenant and the Colossus repository, and how to pimp up your Covenant – Add Trakt integration, Debrid services..
To install colossus and the addon covenant..
- Open Kodi and go to System > File Manager (for Kodi 17 click the “Settings” gear icon in the top left of Kodi home screen and then select “File Manager.”)
- -Select “Add Source”
- -Select the box which says “None”
- -Type http://mediarepos.net/tco and click “Done”
- -Go to the box underneath which says “Enter a name for this media source” and type “colossus” before clicking “OK”
- -Click back to your Home Screen
- -Select System>Settings>Add-ons (for Kodi 17, just click “Addons” from the Kodi home screen, then click the addons browser icon in the top left)
- -Select “Install from zip file”
- -Select “colossus”
- -Select Repo_Colossus.zip and when you see the “Add-on Enabled” notification go back to the Addons menu and click “Install from Repository” and you can select ‘colossus’ repository and install any of the addons.
- To install a covenant, go to the colossus repository then select video addons, then choose covenant.
So, when you have Covenant installed, you may want to pimp it up to get the most from it.
Trakt – If you don’t know what Trakt is, then head on over to our guide and how to use. if you have Trakt, then link it to your Covenant below:
- Open up Covenant
- Once opened, go to “Settings” then click “Accounts”
- Find “Trakt” in the Accounts list and click “Authorization”
- The Trakt authorization box will pop up with a unique code (make a note of this code).
- Go to the Trakt URL the box states (ensuring you’re logged into your Trakt account) and enter the code from above into the authorization box and click OK.
- Back to Kodi, the Trakt box will disappear once authorized and your Trakt and Covenant are now linked.
Debrid – If you don’t know what Real Debrid is then head on over to our guide. If you have a Real Debrid account, then link it to your Covenant below:
- Open up Covenant
- Once opened, go to “Settings” then click “Providers”
- Find “URL Resolvers” and under “Real Debrid” click “Reauthorize My Account”
- The Real Debrid authorization box will pop up with a unique code (make a note of this code).
- Go to the Real Debrid URL the box states (ensuring you’re logged into your Real Debrid account) and enter the code from above into the authorization box and click OK.
- Back to Kodi, the Real Debrid box will disappear once authorized and your Real Debrid and Covenant are now linked.