Maverick TV from the Maverick Repo is a well established, popular Kodi addon for Live TV, TV Shows, Movies and Sports. Install below. A consistently updated addon and a must for most Kodi users.
If this is the first third party Addon or Build you're adding to Kodi, click here for details on how to enable Addons from Unknown Sources in Kodi
After clicking Addons, click the “Unknown Sources” button so it turns white.
- -Open Kodi and go to System > File Manager (for Kodi 17 click the “Settings” gear icon in the top left of Kodi home screen and then select “File Manager.”)
- -Select “Add Source”
- -Select the box which says “None”
- -Type http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo and click “Done”
- -Go to the box underneath which says “Enter a name for this media source” and type “Maverick” before clicking “OK”
- -Click back to your Home Screen
- -Select System>Settings>Add-ons (for Kodi 17, just click “Addons” from the Kodi home screen, then click the addons browser icon in the top left)
- -Select “Install from zip file”
- -Select “Maverick” then select “Kodi Repos” then select “English”
- -Select repository.maverickrepo-x.x.zip
- -After you see the “Add-on Enabled” notification go back to the Addons menu and click “Install from Repository”
- -Select “Maverick TV Repo” > “Video Addons” > “Maverick TV” and Install.