Amore is a new love based Video Addon from the popular Illuminati Repo with Movies and TV Shows all with a love theme with categories including true romance, twisted love, romantic comedies, TV for lovers, Hallmark, Lifetime and IMDB & TRAKT integration.
If this is the first third party Addon or Build you're adding to Kodi, click here for details on how to enable Addons from Unknown Sources in Kodi
After clicking Addons, click the “Unknown Sources” button so it turns white.
- Open Kodi and click the “Settings” gear icon in the top left of Kodi home screen. and select “File Manager”.
- For Kodi 16, from the Kodi home screen, select System > File Manager
- Select “Add Source”
- Select the box which says “None”
- Type http://repo.illuminatitemple.xyz/ install and click “Done”
- Go to the box underneath which says “Enter a name for this media source” and type “illuminati” before clicking “OK”
- Click back to your Home Screen (the back arrow on a remote a few times should do this, if you’re unsure, close Kodi and open it again.
- Click “Addons” from the Kodi home screen, then click the addons browser icon in the top left.
- For Kodi 16, from the Kodi home screen, select System>Settings>Add-ons
- Select “Install from zip file”
- Select “illuminati”
- Select “repository.illuminati-1.0.3.zip”
- After you see the “Add-on Enabled” notification go back to the Addons menu and click “Install from Repository”
- Select “Illuminati”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and click on “Amore”
- Click “Install” and after a few seconds you should get the message “Addon Enabled”