Dothraki is a new Kodi addon from the Illuminati Repo. With loads of content from across the repo, it’s got Tempus content, fright night horror, live TV, fitness and more. Install below.
If this is the first third party Addon or Build you're adding to Kodi, click here for details on how to enable Addons from Unknown Sources in Kodi
After clicking Addons, click the “Unknown Sources” button so it turns white.
- Open Kodi and click the “Settings” gear icon in the top left of Kodi home screen. and select “File Manager”.
- For Kodi 16, from the Kodi home screen, select System > File Manager
- -Select “Add Source”
- -Select the box which says “None”
- -Type http://repo.theunjudged.com and click “Done”
- -Go to the box underneath which says “Enter a name for this media source” and type “illuminati” before clicking “OK”
- -Click back to your Home Screen
- Click “Addons” from the Kodi home screen, then click the addons browser icon in the top left.
- For Kodi 16, from the Kodi home screen, select System>Settings>Add-ons
- -Select “Install from zip file”
- -Select “illuminati”
- -Select illuminati.repo-x.x.zip
- Once you see the “Add-on Enabled” notification go back to the Addons menu and click “Install from Repository”, select “Illuminati Repository” > “Video Addons” > “Dothraki” and click Install.