Jukebox is one of the most popular music addons for Kodi from the Goliath Repo with a load of music content including live music channels, music selection by genre, year, artist & more, concerts, DJ content and more. Install below.
- Open Kodi and click the “Settings” gear icon in the top left of Kodi home screen. and select “File Manager”.
- For Kodi 16, from the Kodi home screen, select System > File Manager
- -Select “Add Source”
- -Select the box which says “None”
- -Type http://matsbuilds.uk/repo and click “Done”
- -Go to the box underneath which says “Enter a name for this media source” and type “Goliath” before clicking “OK”
- -Click back to your Home Screen
- Click “Addons” from the Kodi home screen, then click the addons browser icon in the top left.
- For Kodi 16, from the Kodi home screen, select System>Settings>Add-ons
- -Select “Install from zip file”
- -Select “Goliath”
- -Select repository.Goliath-x.x.zip
- Once you see the “Add-on Enabled” notification go back to the Addons menu and click “Install from Repository”, select “Goliaths Repository” > “Video Addons” > “Jukebox” and click Install.