Redemption is am old Kodi addon, dusted off and revamped from the Bucky Repo. With a tonne of movies, TV shows and 4K content. Install below.
If this is the first third party Addon or Build you're adding to Kodi, click here for details on how to enable Addons from Unknown Sources in Kodi
After clicking Addons, click the “Unknown Sources” button so it turns white.
- Open Kodi and click the “Settings” gear icon in the top left of Kodi home screen. and select “File Manager“.
- For Kodi 16, from the Kodi home screen, select System > File Manager
- -Select “Add Source”
- -Select the box which says “None”
- -Type http://buckymedia.ru/redaddon and click “Done”
- -Go to the box underneath which says “Enter a name for this media source” and type “Bucky” before clicking “OK”
- -Click back to your Home Screen
- Click “Addons” from the Kodi home screen, then click the addons browser icon in the top left.
- For Kodi 16, from the Kodi home screen, select System>Settings>Add-ons
- -Select “Install from zip file”
- -Select “Bucky”
- -Select plugin.video.Redemption.zip
- Once you see the “Add-on Enabled” notification, the addon will be available in the Videos Addons section.