Incursion is another Exodus Fork Kodi addon from the Incursion Repo, and has regular updates unlike many other Forks. With the usual TV and Movies sections and Trakt and Debrid integration, its a a must have addon. Install below.
If this is the first third party Addon or Build you're adding to Kodi, click here for details on how to enable Addons from Unknown Sources in Kodi
After clicking Addons, click the “Unknown Sources” button so it turns white.
- Open Kodi and click the “Settings” gear icon in the top left of Kodi home screen. and select “File Manager“.
- For Kodi 16, from the Kodi home screen, select System > File Manager
- -Select “Add Source”
- -Select the box which says “None”
- -Type http://addons4kodi.site and click “Done”
- -Go to the box underneath which says “Enter a name for this media source” and type “addons4kodi” before clicking “OK”
- -Click back to your Home Screen
- Click “Addons” from the Kodi home screen, then click the addons browser icon in the top left.
- For Kodi 16, from the Kodi home screen, select System>Settings>Add-ons
- -Select “Install from zip file”
- -Select addons4kodi > repository > repository.incursion
- -Select incursion.repository-0.0.3.zip
- Once you see the “Add-on Enabled” notification go back to the Addons menu and click “Install from Repository”, select “Incursion Repository” > “Video Addons” > “Incursion” and click Install.