Specto is a great Exodus fork (a fork is where someone took the original addon and amended it somehow). Specto has a load of great movies and TV shows.
- Open Kodi and go to System > File Manager
- Select “Add Source”
- Select the box which says “None”
- Type http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff and click “Done”
- Go to the box underneath which says “Enter a name for this media source” and type “Kodi Stuff” before clicking “OK”
- Click back to your Home Screen (the back arrow on a remote a few times should do this, if you’re unsure, close Kodi and open it again.
- Select System>Settings>Add-ons
- Select “Install from zip file”
- Select “Kodi Stuff”
- Select “SmashRepo”
- After you see the “Add-on Enabled” notification go back to the Addons menu and click “Install from Repository”
- Select “Smash repository”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and click on “Specto – Fork”
- Click “Install” and after a few seconds you should get the message “Addon Enabled”