A fairly new, but jam packed Movie and TV addon for Kodi
NOW OFFLINE SO Don’t forget to check out our other Kodi Addon Guides here.
Easy to install for Kodi 16.1 & 17 (Krypton), just follow these instructions.
*Remember for Kodi 17, before adding any addon not from the Kodi repository, you first need to set “allow addons from unknown sources” to yes. To do this, click the Settings “gears” icon in the top left of your Kodi 17 home screen. Then click “System settings” then click “Addons”. When in the addons menu, in the right hand box where it says “Unknown sources”, ensure it’s ticked to yes (the slider circle is on the rignht hand side and highlighted).*
Velocity for Kodi
- Open Kodi and go to System > File Manager (for Kodi 17 click the “Settings” gear icon in the top left of Kodi home screen and then select “File Manager.”)
- Select “Add Source”
- Select the box which says “None”
- Type http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and click “Done”
- Go to the box underneath which says “Enter a name for this media source” and type “Fusion” before clicking “OK”
- Click back to your Home Screen (the back arrow on a remote a few times should do this, if you’re unsure, close Kodi and open it again.
- Select System>Settings>Add-ons (for Kodi 17, just click “Addons” from the Kodi home screen)
- Select “Install from zip file”
- Select “Fusion” from the list of file sources (folders)
- Select “xmbc-repos” then select “English” then select “repository.BlazeRepo.x.x.x.zip“
- After seeing the “Add-on Enabled” notification click “Install from Repository” then select “Blazetamer’s Repository”, then select “Video Addons“
- From the list of addons, select “Velocity“
- Once you see the addon enabled notification, you can now use Velocity