TV, movies, sports & live TV, Supra Box is new to the game but already has a big following.
First, if you’re using Kodi 17, and if you haven’t already, you have to tell it to allow addons to be installed from unknown sources.If you’ve already done this, or if you’re on Kodi 16, scroll down for installation instructions.
So.. Firstly open Kodi and open settings (by clicking the gear icon in the top left of the screen.
Once in settings, click on “System Settings”
Then click “Add-ons”
Once “Add ons” is highlighted, click “Unknown Sources” to Yes (see below, the slider should be to the right)
Once you select “Unknown Sources” you’ll get a warning. Click yes to this, it’s just a warning as you’re installing addons which haven’t been verified by Kodi. But we’ll only recommend addons we’ve personally used and can vouch for 🙂
- Open Kodi
- Select System > File Manager (for Kodi 17 click the “Settings” gear icon in the top left of Kodi home screen and then select “File Manager.”)
- Select Add Source
- Select the box which says “None”
- Type the following into that box: http://jdth77.comuf.com and then select “Done”
- Highlight the box below this to name this source “Supra“.
- Click back to your Home Screen (the back arrow on a remote a few times, or select the Home icon)
- Select System>Settings>Add-ons (for Kodi 17, just click “Addons” from the Kodi home screen)
- Select “Install from zip file”
- Select “Supra“
- Select “plugin.video.suprabox-x.x.zip”
- Wait and after a few seconds, a message will read: “Add-on enabled”
Now if you go to your Video Addons, you’ll see Supra Box there 🙂