Regardless of the multitude of addons you can add to Kodi, billions of us still love youtube. Read below for how to install on Kodi.
- Open Kodi
- Select System>Settings>Add-ons (for Kodi 17, just click “Addons” from the Kodi home screen)
- Select “Install from Repository”
- If you’ve never added a repository before, just select “Video Addons“, if you have added a repository before, select “Kodi Repository>Video Addons“
- Select “Youtube” Then click “Install“
- Wait for the “Add-on Enabled” notification. (Youtube is now installed)
- Open youtube, and the first time, you’ll get a two step login function. You’ll need to open a browser and log into youtube, then go to http://www.youtube.com/activate and enter the code Kodi is displaying before clicking “Next” and authorising Kodi. Once done, the activation box in Kodi will disappear and another one will appear, you’ll need to go to http://www.youtube.com/activate again and repeat the above process of entering the code doing the second Youtube/Kodi authorisation.
- Once this is done, you’ll now have your Kodi youtube synced to your Youtube account, so all your playlists, history etc will be synced.