Amazon Prime Video Addon for Kodi is a video addon with Amazon’s Prime Video Catalog. You NEED to be a Prime Member to use this addon though.
- -First, download the Kodi Nerds zip file from here
- -Open Kodi and go to System > File Manager (for Kodi 17 click the “Settings” gear icon in the top left of Kodi home screen and then select “File Manager.”)
- -Select System>Settings>Add-ons (for Kodi 17, just click “Addons” from the Kodi home screen, then click the addons browser/Package installer icon in the top left)
- -Select “Install from zip file”
- -Find the zip file you just downloaded “repo-master.zip”, inside that, select ““repository.kodinerds” and inside that, select “repository.kodinerds-6.0.0.zip”
- -After you see the “Add-on Enabled” notification go back to the Addons menu and click “Install from Repository”
- -Select “Kodinerds.net Addons” > “Addon Repository”, > “Sandmann79s Repository”.
- -Once you get the “Addon Enabled” message again, go back to “Install From Repository” > “Sandmann79s Repository” > “Video Addons” > “Amazon VOD” and Install
- You’ll need to add your Amazon Credentials in the Addon Settings (Connection Settings)