Install “Atom Video Repo” for Kodi
Atom Video Repo/Addon for Kodi is a new video addon, packed with content.
- -Open Kodi and go to System > File Manager (for Kodi 17 click the “Settings” gear icon in the top left of Kodi home screen and then select “File Manager.”)
- -Select “Add Source”
- -Select the box which says “None”
- -Type http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo and click “Done”
- -Go to the box underneath which says “Enter a name for this media source” and type “Supr” before clicking “OK”
- -Click back to your Home Screen
- -Select System>Settings>Add-ons (for Kodi 17, just click “Addons” from the Kodi home screen, then click the addons browser icon in the top left)
- -Select “Install from zip file”
- -Select “Supr”
- -Select repository.supremacy-x.x.x.zip
- -After you see the “Add-on Enabled” notification go back to the Addons menu and click “Install from Repository”
- -Select “Supremacy Repo” > “Video Addons” > “Atom” and Install
Don’t forget to check out our other Kodi Addon Guides here.