After a long wait, Kodi has returned to it’s original home, the XBox. No longer called XBMC (XBox Media Center) it has the name we now all know.
To install Kodi on your XBox One follow the below instructions..
- With your XBox One turned on, open the Xbox One Store from your console.
- Search for “Kodi” in the store’s search box.
- When you see the Kodi icon, click on it and install.
- Once installed, go to your apps section and you’ll see Kodi there.
- You can now open Kodi and use it as you would on any platform (install addons, link your media libraries etc)