Extreme Odyssey is a new Video Addon from the popular Illuminati Repo with Movies, TV Shows, and lots of TV and Movies involving nature, wildlife and the wilderness.
If this is the first third party Addon or Build you're adding to Kodi, click here for details on how to enable Addons from Unknown Sources in Kodi
After clicking Addons, click the “Unknown Sources” button so it turns white.
- Open Kodi and go to System > File Manager (for Kodi 17 click the “Settings” gear icon in the top left of Kodi home screen and then select “File Manager.”)
- Select “Add Source”
- Select the box which says “None”
- Type http://repo.theunjudged.xyz/ install and click “Done”
- Go to the box underneath which says “Enter a name for this media source” and type “judged” before clicking “OK”
- Click back to your Home Screen (the back arrow on a remote a few times should do this, if you’re unsure, close Kodi and open it again.
- Select System>Settings>Add-ons (for Kodi 17, just click “Addons” from the Kodi home screen, then click the addons browser icon in the top left)
- Select “Install from zip file”
- Select “judged”
- Select “repository.illuminati-x.x.x.zip”
- After you see the “Add-on Enabled” notification go back to the Addons menu and click “Install from Repository”
- Select “Illuminati”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and click on “Extreme Odyssey”
- Click “Install” and after a few seconds you should get the message “Addon Enabled”