After going offline for a while, cCloud is back, providing over 1000 IPTV channels from around the world. To install..
If this is the first third party Addon or Build you're adding to Kodi, click here for details on how to enable Addons from Unknown Sources in Kodi
After clicking Addons, click the “Unknown Sources” button so it turns white.
- Open Kodi and go to System > File Manager (for Kodi 17 click the “Settings” gear icon in the top left of Kodi home screen and then select “File Manager.”)
- Select “Add Source”
- Select the box which says “None”
- Type http://kod1help.com/kod1/ and click “Done”
- Go to the box underneath which says “Enter a name for this media source” and type “ccloud” before clicking “OK”
- Click back to your Home Screen (the back arrow on a remote a few times should do this, if you’re unsure, close Kodi and open it again.
- Select System>Settings>Add-ons (for Kodi 17, just click “Addons” from the Kodi home screen)
- Select “Install from zip file”
- Select “ccloud” from the list of file sources (folders)
- Select “1. KODI VIDEO ADD-ONS” then select “plugin.video.ccloudtv-x.x.x.zip”
- Wait for the “Add-on Enabled” notification and you’ll find cCloud in your Video Addons